K-1 Fiance Visa

Fiancé(e) of a US Citizen:

Category: K-1 Visa (temporary)
Quotas: none
Limitations: this nonextendible, temporary visa lasts only 90 days. It is used primarily to bring a fiancé(e) into the country. Although it can be easily converted into a green card after marriage, this visa may take as long as eight months to obtain. It may be faster to apply for a green card after the marriage in the immediate relative category.

  related questions:
  Will my fiancee visa automatically change to a permanent resident card (green card)? No. After the marriage takes place, your U.S. citizen spouse must contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to change your status to legal permanent resident. This information is given to you when you enter the U.S.



Work Visas (List):

Immigrant Work Visas

Non-Immigrant Work Visas:

Immigration Updates

All About The
Green Card Lottery

Investing in or starting a business in Miami?

Starting a Business in Miami

Click here for our Miami business guide!

Licenses, fees, incorporation, business brokers, and more!